so this is the BEST time to steal stuff, right?
Thast right, As of 10am CT I am the ONLY person working at the shop. This will not end till the 22nd at 9pm. No breaks, No time to rest. God I hate this place!
so this is the BEST time to steal stuff, right?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm, [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
so this is the BEST time to steal stuff, right?
You got the place to yourself!! Build a fort!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL!
that's a GREAT idea!!
Guyver, you HAVE to do that! and take pics!!
6 hours down, 6 to go for the first day. I am gona sleep like a log tonight.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, I will do it tommorow, I will have cathi come up and take the pic, LOL WHAT A GRAND IDEA!!!!Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
LOL!
that's a GREAT idea!!
Guyver, you HAVE to do that! and take pics!!
well, you know us Canadians and our forts...
Bookmarks